This series is archived ("Inactive feed" status)Please note series archiving is a new, experimental, feature of Player FM with the aim of helping users understand how we fetch series and report on any issues.
When? This feed was archived on March 16, 2018 12:49 (). Last successful fetch was on February 06, 2018 13:33 ()
Why? Inactive feed status. Our servers were unable to retrieve a valid podcast feed for a sustained period.
What now? You might be able to find a more up-to-date version using the search function. This series will no longer be checked for updates. If you believe this to be in error, please check if the publisher's feed link below is valid and contact support to request the feed be restored or if you have any other concerns about this.
Manage episode 172958706 series 1201802
We have a unique health and wellness coach. Her name is Adam Cole. We will be talking about Best practices for optimal fitness and nutrition.
- My name is Adam Cole and I am 40 years old.
- Married with 2 young children.
- I currently reside and work in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- A veteran of the U.S. Air Force
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Global Health and Nutrition from VIA University in Denmark
- Certified Personal Trainer through VIA University
- WKC certified Kettlebell Instructor
- I am a competitive kettlebell sport athlete and an all around kettlebell freak
- A lover of obstacle course racing, power lifting and mountain bike riding
For additional podcast from Healthy Living With Eric Su visit www.ericwsu.com/podcasts.
Remember, Eric Su’s FREE Results Coaching Strategy session: www.ericwsu.com/freecoachingcall
Watch Eric Su on Facebook Live. Visit www.facebook.com/ericwsutrainer every Friday at 9:30am CST.
Remember rate and review this episode on itunes
See you at the next episode
The post #155 Adam Cole – Best practices for optimal fitness and nutrition. #hlwes appeared first on Eric W Su.
176 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 26 mins duration .