Manage episode 254826632 series 1063414
Cincinnati city councilwoman Tamaya Dennard was arrested on Tuesday and accused of trying to exchange votes for money. She now faces federal charges of honest services wire fraud, bribery and attempted extortion.
WCPO 9's manager of investigative content Dr. Hillary Lake and I-Team reporter Paula Christian join host Brian Niesz to discuss the case against Dennard, the reaction from city officials, and what happens next.
- Cincinnati city councilwoman Tamaya Dennard accused of trying to exchange votes for money
- Mayor John Cranley calls on Councilmember Tamaya Dennard to refute accusations or resign
- Hamilton County's lead attorney on the Banks is the cooperating witness against Tamaya Dennard
- Citizens file to remove Tamaya Dennard from office
- 'Judgment is so easy': Dennard breaks silence after arrest and mayor's call for resignation
- City Councilmember Greg Landsman says he gave Tamaya Dennard $1,000 after she asked for money
- Will lawsuit calling for Tamaya Dennard's resignation move forward?
- Mayor: How much is county spending on Hilltop land for Bengals?
- COLUMN: Why (and when) WCPO chooses to use anonymous sources
- Top things to do in Cincinnati this weekend: Feb. 27-March 1
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.