Manage episode 231529120 series 27804
We were only really watching UFC 236 for the two fights at the top of the card, and now that we're four days removed, we can still hardly believe what we saw. This week on Heavy Hands, we discuss:
- Why did Dustin Poirier end up being such a tough foe for Max Holloway?
- Does Max have a future at 155?
- Kelvin Gastelum's valiant effort, and the lessons he hopefully learned from Adesanya
- Khalil Rountree's career-best performance, and Eryk Anders' worst
- Belal "Remember the Name" Muhammad--our dude does it again
- Alistair Overeem vs Aleksey Oleinik: yes, this fight is happening