Manage episode 240259012 series 172562
Imagine a business that runs itself.
Isn’t that just the ant’s pants, the ideal scene, the highly-coveted dream for so many business owners? But, is it doable?
Our guest today knows, for sure, that it is.
But every day HerBusiness is working with women business owners who carry their entire business on their backs.
They’re doing everything themselves, and some are getting very little sleep.
They are trapped by their business.
If this sounds like you…
Imagine being able to take a 4-week vacation from your business – no contact at all – and coming back to everything running smoothly.
Sounds impossible? It isn’t. In fact, it could be possible in just 18 months.
In this podcast episode, you’re going to hear how to gradually design your business to run itself.
Our guest is Mike Michalowicz, the author of best-selling books like Profit First, Surge, The Pumpkin Plan.
His newest release is Clockwork - Design a Business to Run Itself.
In this episode we look at:
- Why you should be the super VISIONARY of your business, rather than the superhero
- How having to make all the decisions STUNTS your business growth
- What is the ‘Four D mix’ and how to use it in your business
- Why you must SUPPORT your employees’ decisions, even the bad decisions
- How to define, PROTECT and serve your business’s ‘Queen Bee Role’
- What is a ‘Clockwork business’ that runs itself?
- How the AC/DC model helps you IDENTIFY WEAK LINKS in your business
- What allows your team to REVEAL HIDDEN TALENTS
Take a listen.
And be sure to subscribe for more great interviews with inspiring entrepreneurs.
Here are some popular recent episodes: Lessons for Living an Inspired, Creative and Meaningful Life with Guy Kawasaki Becoming a Big Deal in Your Niche with Amy Porterfield How to Stop Marketing AT Your Customers and Start Marketing with Them with Seth Godin
FREE QUIZ: What's Your Networking Personality?Start the Quiz