Manage episode 279683612 series 172562
You’ve been in business for a while. A few years. Or maybe a LOT of years.
And yet. there are still areas of business that you still haven’t figured out. Maybe you’re still not making a profit. Or your marketing is still ad hoc.
Or, maybe you haven’t managed to keep team members motivated or following procedures and getting their job done just the way you need them to.
Or, while you have some systems, they’re not watertight and so mistakes continue to creep in. It can be frustrating. For sure.
And, as we are on the horizon of a new year, and we put our plans in place, these small failings, or areas of non-achievement can have us thinking…
“Oh no. I can’t believe I still don’t have it together. I’ve been doing this for SO long.”
If you can relate, this episode is for you.
Listen to discover:
- The 4-part Finally Figuring Things Out system
- How to stop repeating the same unproductive patterns of behaviour
- Why accountability is the secret source to making things work in your business
- How making decision empowers you to confidently take action
- The planning framework that puts your actions in perspective
- The Clear Week
- In Tough Times, Communicate. Don’t Isolate
- A Case of the “I Don’t Want Tos”
- The Art of Business - Creating a Business More Like You
HerBusiness Facebook Page: https:/facebook.com/HerBusiness/
HerBusiness Network for Women Business Owners: herbusinessnetwork.com