What Makes You Thrive: Emily Francis and Dawson Church in Conversation
Manage episode 353781858 series 2954332
Emily A. Francis has a BS in exercise science and wellness, with a minor in nutrition and a master’s degree in human performance. Since moving to the Mediterranean island of Malta, she has been writing a regular column in the local tourism magazine, Oh My Malta, where she interviews local farmers, fishermen, and chefs. She also reviews restaurants for a collaborative weekly column titled, “A Chef and a Foodie On Tour,” and works as a contributing writer for Malta’s Gourmet Today Magazine.
Emily and Dawson are close friends, and there’s a lot of laughter as well as pauses for you to journal in their discussion, which covers:
- Emily's move to Malta
- The question: “Who would you be if you could describe yourself any way you like?”
- And, “What would you do if money were no object?”
- Foods as personalities
- Another key question, "What do you need to thrive?"
- Why we have so many excuses for not doing what we love; make a list of all of yours - and burn them!
- Why Mediterranean people have average 10 year longer life expectancy than US
- New book: The Taste of Joy
- Who am I? What do I stand for, what are my boundaries?
- What do I want for my life?
- What am I willing to do in order to get it?
For more about Emily: https://www.emilyafrancisbooks.com/
For more about Dawson: http://www.dawsongift.com/
#thetasteofjoy #malta #eft #eftuniverse #mindtomatter #blissbrain #whatmakesyouthrive #food