Manage episode 285744889 series 2849656
In this episode...
Steph Hendel shares how before she created her mega successful #bodybuiltbylove coaching and fitness programs, she would look out of the window of her 9-5 office constantly thinking to herself, I don't want to be in here, I want to be out there. After she manifested a life coach, she fell in love with the fitness industry and self development world. Now she's served thousands in their fitness goals through meaningful inner work. During the interview, she had a beautiful Hawaii view in front of her as her business allows her to travel around the world doing what she loves.
- Steph shares how she focused on her zone of genius and how she lives by her values
- Steph goes into depth about how our bodies are a guidance system to our purpose
- Learn how Steph's approach is radically different from what we see in the market
- Discuss masculine vs feminine energy and why it matters for creating a soul-aligned body
- The importance of getting out of diet culture, releasing shame and guilt, and aligning to what is fun/feels good
- Tips for what to do when you are unmotivated or limited on time- Steph has a great solution for you!
Mentioned in Show:
Steph Hendel's website: www.stephhendel.com
Steph Hendel's IG: @stephhendel or https://www.instagram.com/stephhendel/
Steph Hendel's FB: @stephhendel or https://www.facebook.com/StephHendel/
Steph Hendel's Daily Self Love 9 Minute Exercise Program: https://steph-hendel.myshopify.com/products/9-minute-workouts-challenge
Sign up for our Newsletter
Here’s how to subscribe + review
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe!
Leave a review here and tell us your favorite part of the episode. Get this message out to more people with a review. Thanks for your support of this show!
Loving the podcast? Use our community hashtag:
#HighVibeMindset or #HighVibeTribe
Show the High Vibe Tribe how you live in alignment and follow your purpose everyday. Search through the hashtag to find other high vibers, soulpreneurs, and like-minded bad asses in this community you can connect with. Tag us and we'll be reposting stories!
Thank you for listening!