Manage episode 330328307 series 3303237
If you have only a short amount of time to spend in Switzerland, or just prefer to let someone else do the planning, taking a guided day tour is the perfect solution.
In this episode, I chat to Christian Landis, CEO of Best of Switzerland Tours, and Operations Manager Amanda Zurbrügg, to learn about the wide range of day tours from Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken that the company offers.
From city sightseeing to mountain excursions, adventure activities to tours perfect for foodies, multi-day tours and more personalised small group tours, the choice of tours available from Best of Switzerland Tours is excellent.
In this episode we discuss:
- The history behind Best of Switzerland Tours
- Who Best of Switzerland Tours are most suitable for
- The range of tours offered by Best of Switzerland Tours
- Best of Switzerland Tours' most popular day trips from Zurich
- Best of Switzerland's tour guides
- Why visitors to Switzerland should book an excursion with Best of Switzerland Tours
You're sure to find the ideal tour (or two!) to book for your trip after hearing today's episode.
For more information - and where to book - the tours mentioned in this episode, as well as the full Show Notes, visit https://holidaystoswitzerland.com/episode47
>> Visit our shop for helpful Switzerland travel guides and resources.
Connect with us:
Website | Newsletter | Facebook group | Instagram
This podcast is sponsored by Switzerland Tourism. #ineedswitzerland