Manage episode 322421511 series 3303237
Today’s guests, Brenda Powell and Chelsea Powell, have recently returned from Switzerland where they enjoyed a wonderful vacation with four generations of their family.
With 8 adults and 3 children in their traveling party, it was a mighty effort to plan an itinerary that suited every family member from age 3 to 80!
In this episode, Brenda and Chelsea tell us all about their special Swiss vacation and give us their tips for planning a family vacation to Switzerland, or a multi-generation trip.
- The reason they chose Switzerland as the destination for their family vacation
- How they planned an itinerary to suit so many different ages and interests
- How they travelled around Switzerland
- The style of accommodation they chose
- What surprised them about Switzerland
- The most memorable moments of their trip
- Tips for other folks planning a trip to Switzerland with children, or a multi-generation trip
For more information about the places mentioned in this episode, as well as the full show notes and a transcript, visit https://holidaystoswitzerland.com/episode41.
Visit our shop for helpful Switzerland travel guides and resources.
Connect with us:
Website | Newsletter | Facebook group | Instagram
This podcast is sponsored by Switzerland Tourism. #ineedswitzerland