Manage episode 122899439 series 67484
It’s 2016—time to try new things. In this new year, Richard is trying the Amazon Echo to control the devices in his home. Kathi Berry joins us in this episode to discuss the latest issues with Nest, printers that can order their own ink, and Richard’s initial thoughts on the Echo.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:
- Nest Thermostat Glitch Leaves Users in the Cold
- Amazon Expands its Smart Reordering Service
- Brother printers supporting Dash Replenishment Service
- Hive Begins Selling its Smart Plug and Connected Home Sensors
- Insteon Adds Sonos Control
- ISY portal now has IFTTT support
- IFTTT’s Amazon Alexa Channel
- We’ll be at SXSW Interactive again this year!
- Follow @kathiberry on Twitter
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
115 episodes available. A new episode about every 22 days averaging 61 mins duration .