Manage episode 150236473 series 67484
We’re visiting the San Francisco bay area to check out some companies that are challenging the status quo in retail for connected technology products. Phil Raub and a few other guests talk about how a little store in Palo Alto is attempting to disrupt and invigorate connected technology sales in the physical retail space.
Download this episode. And subscribe…
Or play it right now, right here:http://traffic.libsyn.com/thedigitalmediazone/homeon-ep071.mp3
- Target’s Open House
- Home: On #032—Retail Struggles, with Dave Zatz
- Four Nest Alums open gadget boutique store
- Home Server Show episode 301
- Bluesmart suitcase
- Find out more about b8ta at b8ta.com or by following @b8ta on Twitter
- Pre-order the Luma mesh Wi-Fi system at getluma.com and follow them at @getluma
- Find more information about the smart home market at NextMarket Insights
This episode featured guest appearances by Phil Raub, Doug Bieter, and Mike Wolf. Background music in this episode was remixed from “Inspired” by Kevin MacLeod, available at incompetech.com. It is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License.
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Home Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The Tear Down Show.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
106 episodes available. A new episode about every 20 days .