Manage episode 187904859 series 67484
CEDIA 2017 was in San Diego this year, and we were on the ground to see what’s trending. We spoke with some of our old friends, and we spent time with some vendors we haven’t previously interviewed. Voice is King, or Queen as it were, and consumer products continue to change the face of home technology—even in the professional space.
Listen to the episode here or download it.
- CEDIA Show
- Logitech Circle 2 is now HomeKit compatible
- Lutron Caséta
- Samsung Connect
- August Smart Lock Pro
- Nest Thermostat E
- Hear Richard’s impressions of the A/V technology at CEDIA on Entertainment 2.0 #421
- Listen to Stacey Higginbotham’s CEDIA wrap-up on the IOT Podcast
- Attend this year’s Smart Kitchen Summit (use promo code HOMEON for 25% off tickets)
- Check out a preview of the DMZ’s newest podcast, Story Players
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
|<br />||<br />||<br />||<br />||<br />|
117 episodes available. A new episode about every 22 days averaging 61 mins duration .