Manage episode 226887820 series 1319548
In this episode learn that Pretzel sticks are universal and one of the snacks that perhaps we home shop machinists can use to break down modern day barriers. Or maybe join Max and have some good old fashion Americana Ritz crackers and join the 3 of us talk about CAD – a subject that we
could did talk about for hours.
Some of the things we talk about include:
- A German drill press, the Alzmetall: https://www.alzmetall.de/alzmetall/index.php?id=7&L=1
- Lars Christensen Fusion 360 Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/cadcamstuff/
- Alibre Atom 3D: https://www.alibre.com/atom3d/
- Alibre Designer: https://www.alibre.com/alibre-design-overview/
- Get a personal use Solidworks seat through EAA: https://www.eaa.org/eaa/eaa-membership/eaa-member-benefits/solidworks-resource-center
- QCAD: https://www.qcad.org/en/
- MattiJ’s cut knurl tool: http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net/threads/73073-1-wheel-cut-knurling-tool
- The Zeiss style mirror grinding machine Justin wants to build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMDHA8IE014
- Max has released plans for his watchmaker’s toolpost on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/drawings-for-now-21190714
- And of course Autodesk Fusion: https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/overview
And much more! You can listen to it here:https://thecogwheel.files.wordpress.com/2019/02/episode_019_cad.mp3
or you can download it directly.
Subscribe in iTunes (and please rate us!): https://itunes.apple.com/podcast/home-shop-machinists-podcast/id1180854521
Max’s website: The Joy of Precision and also his Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdMt_havo3BxZJscvRCOGcw Max’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joyofprecision/. Also be sure to check out Max’s Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/joyofprecision
21 episodes available. A new episode about every 43 days .