Manage episode 223249216 series 1754645
So you're ready to buy a home and reviewing your budget. What other costs, besides the purchase price of the home, do you need to know? In this episode, we talk with Kristy Seibert, Area Manager with Brookfield Residential, and discuss what are the closing costs on a new home including costs for lawyers, landscaping, homeowner association fees and more. We also explore if you can move some of your closing costs into your mortgage.
Prefer to watch the video or read and take notes? See the transcript:
We discuss the following items:
- Closing costs on a new home
- Potential homeowner association fees
- Other types of hidden fees
- Are there any additional costs for living in a brand new community?
- Can you move some of your closing costs into your mortgage?
Have any questions or show topic suggestions? Contact us: