Manage episode 187460108 series 1326450
(NSFW) This episode we sit down with Rob and Paul from the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild. We delve deeper into what makes the AZ Craft Brewers Guild tick, some of the methods to their madness when it comes to popular AZ beerfests and gain a much deeper understanding of how much of a logistical nightmare it is to make sure you Arizona craft beer lovers have a safe and fun place to get your beer on several times a year in the copper state. Tune in and get a much better understanding and maybe even a little bit of sympathy for the folks who share our passion for Arizona craft beer, and who put our favorite events on, and listen to what they have in store for us next.Their Info:
- Website: https://chooseazbrews.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ArizonaCraftBrewersGuild
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/azcraftbrewersguild/
Music Credit: Takotsubo Men
The assorted sounds of three ageing humans hitting things in a studio for five days. Beautifully nasty and pretty vile at times but ultimately gorgeous. Enjoy!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TakotsuboMen
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TakotsuboMen
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/TakotsuboMen
- Instagram: @hoppycraftsmen
- Twitter: @hoppycraftsmen
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Hoppycraftsmen/
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Blog: http://hoppycraftsmenpodcast.com/
- YouTube: Hoppy Craftsmen – Craft Beer Podcast
For as little as a dollar a month you can help a bearded white guy drink a good craft beer. Your generous donation will help supply thousands with the gift of more podcasts and we are pretty sure inappropriate humor as well. Invest in Us!Rate us on iTunes!
Want to help us reach a bigger audience and keep the episodes coming? Then head over to iTunes and Give us a rating and feedback!Tell A Friend!
Tell someone you know about our show! If you know that a friend likes or loves craft beer tell them to give us a listen. Or if you know someone who is new to craft beer and you are tired of telling them about the scene, let us be your soap box! Or have an amazing whale that you want to share with the world. Go on your social media platform of choice and give us a shout out. Use the hashtag #hoppycraftsmen and we’ll respond in kind. Probably in some form of emoji and maybe a super rad type of comment. You get the picture.
44 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 75 mins duration .