Manage episode 348209721 series 2101072
Welcome to Season 7, Episode 12 of Horror Hill. I’m your host, Erik Peabody, and we’ve got two thrilling stories for you tonight. “Rain,” by DC Morrison, introduces us to Samuel, a recent law graduate that is moving to Nevada to begin his career. The small town is nice and welcoming, but Samuel begins to think that something else might be going on under the surface.
After that, we’ll move on to “Pop-Pop’s Guide to a Happier Life,” where a man named Carson starts receiving life lessons from his dear, departed grandfather. I’m not sure where you’re listening from, my friends, but I know that I’m beyond excited for this veritable Thanksgiving feast of delicious horrors.
Now, let’s get started, shall we?
- To watch the podcast on YouTube: http://bit.ly/ChillingEntertainmentYT
- Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast for free wherever you're listening or by using this link: https://bit.ly/HorrorHillPodcast
- If you like the show, telling a friend about it would be amazing! You can text, email, Tweet, or send this link to a friend: https://bit.ly/HorrorHillPodcast
Thanks to our sponsors!
- Listen to the Amazon Music exclusive podcast, Mr. Ballen, in the Amazon Music App. Download the app today.
- This episode is sponsored by BetterHelp. Give online therapy a try at https://www.betterhelp.com/horrorhill and get on your way to being your best self.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices