HITM for May 22, 2020: Wormy Situation, A Charitable Affair and Reaaly BaD Adz by Kentucky Performance Products
Manage episode 262633826 series 1153244
Glenn finds out the wormy results of Scooter and Nigel's Fecal Egg Count test, Horse and Hound Rescue Foundation stop by for a visit and listeners really come through with some Relliee bAd AdS. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2440 - Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures.
- Title Sponsor: Kentucky Performance Products
- Pic Credit: Horse Radio Network
- Guest: Tim Davis from Zero Egg Count
- Guest: Nelda Kettles from Horse and Hound Rescue
- Really Bad Ads: Brought to you by Horseloverz
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by Listeners Like You
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=87421)