Genetic Testing on Horses, EFWP, Competition Mistakes and Weird News for Jan 29, 2020 by State Line Tack
Manage episode 251901225 series 7654
Christa Lafayette from Etalon Diagnostics on what genetic testing does, what it tells you and what it can't. We take a serious look at some Equestrian First World Problems, Weird News and on Crappy List Wednesday we look at ridiculous mistakes most competition riders have made at one time. Listen in...
HORSES IN THE MORNING Episode 2359– Show Notes and Links:
- The HORSES IN THE MORNING Crew: Glenn the Geek: co-host, executive in charge of comic relief; Jamie Jennings: co-host, director of wacky equestrian adventures
- Title Sponsor: State Line Tack
- Guest: Christa Lafayette from Etalon Diagnostics
- Glenn's Happy Story: Dolly gives back.
- Link: 13 ridiculous mistakes most competition riders have made at some stage
- There’s an App for that! Check out the new Horse Radio Network app for iPhone and Android
- Follow Horse Radio Network on Twitter or follow Horses In The Morning on Facebook
- Additional support for this podcast provided by: Green Flower Botanicals, Listeners Like You
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/user?u=87421)