Manage episode 244611568 series 2457622
The House of Rugby team bring you the first of their Japan mini-pods from Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. Alex is joined by South African rugby presenter Elma Smit to talk about the World Cup experience, how it differs from the last two, Eddie Jones and John Mitchell, memories of Brighton, and looks ahead to the weekend's quarter-finals.
Join the House of Rugby Facebook Group
Want to hear more great podcasts from JOE?
- Liquid Football with Kelly Cates, where real players share the best unheard stories from life in football
- TKO with Carl Frampton, bringing you unprecedented access and brutal honesty from inside the world of boxing
- Sportspages - Dig into the stories behind some of the greatest sports books ever written
- Boys Don't Cry with Russell Kane, the show that gets men talking about the things men never talk about
- Unfiltered with James O'Brien, our critically-acclaimed and award-nominated interview series
- Pioneers with John Amaechi - Meet the trailblazers behind Britain’s most exciting businesses