Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 11, 2019 12:34 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 187581751 series 1545138
Bill joins us to talk about his workflow, how he uses beta reading to build his mailing list, the psychology of being a writer, and his latest project titled: "Your Writing is Killing You." In this episode Bill told us about the following:
Bill Powell’s websites
- Tim Grahl: book marketing guru
- Derek Murphy: articles about short content to give people if you are a novelist
- How to Write a Sizzling Synopsis by Bryan Cohen
- The Paradox of Choice by Barry Schwartz
- Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
- Take Off Your Pants by Libbie Hawker
38 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days averaging 43 mins duration .