Scott Riddle: Googler, World Traveler, Would-be Social Entrepreneur, and Father of Three, Given 50/50 Odds to Survive Cancer
Manage episode 195745679 series 1424553
His path veered hard right from what he was planning to do at Google, and in his social enterprise. He is, in his own words, ‘Taking a break from work to deal with a Stage 4 cancer diagnosis.’ He still manages to encourage and challenge people during his own difficult treatment rounds. Good luck, Scott.
References from the show:
- Article in Medium: https://medium.com/@sgriddle/im-35-and-i-may-suddenly-have-lost-the-rest-of-my-life-i-m-panicking-just-a-bit-35d6a28dcbc
- Scott’s Blog: https://scottgriddle.com
- Anticancer Book by David Servan-Schreiber https://g.co/kgs/9fMi4g
- The Last Lecture Book by Jeffrey Zaslow and Randy Pausch https://g.co/kgs/9nop7P
- The Selfish Gene Book by Richard Dawkins https://g.co/kgs/7kH97R
Subscribe at bit.ly/hdwmib
27 episodes available. A new episode about every 17 days averaging 54 mins duration .