Manage episode 244239589 series 2462085
One of the things that people forget is that the client experience doesn’t just start once they officially become a client, it starts from the very first time they get introduced to you. At The Launch Guild, we have done a huge amount of work on this year. My guest today, Erika Tebbens, is a Business Growth Strategist for female and gender-expansive entrepreneurs. She is here to talk about elevating the client experience and what that looks like.
We talk about:
- What a client experience includes
- How language choice plays a part in attracting the right people and repelling the wrong ones
- How selling starts from the point of messaging that person
- The pieces of a good-feeling relationship with clients from the very beginning
- How you can build and nurture that good-feeling relationship with them
- Why a follow-up system is important
- How referrals affect the client experience
- One thing you can do this week to cultivate better client relationships in order to get raving fans
- The free download she created to help you achieve a strong sales method and a framework for your discovery calls
Visit thelaunchguild.com/podcast for more info!
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy