Manage episode 250445303 series 2462085
We’re talking all about money systems on the show today! My guest, Joyce Washington, is a coach, consultant, and CFO. She helps her clients where they’re at, using her expertise for that area. She has been an accountant for over twenty years. She is a CPA as well, but she doesn’t do tax work. Money is her thing!
We talk about:
- What a money system is
- The different parts of the money system
- Which parts you absolutely need to include in yours
- How to automate the process to make it easy for you and your clients
- What bookkeeping software should help with, and what you need to do yourself or hire out
- What parts of your money system you need to be in everyday
- The most important part of your money system
- The checklists she created for you to help you with your money system
Visit https://www.tashabooth.com/podcast for more info!
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy