Manage episode 246653855 series 2462085
Do you take a weekly CEO day or even half-day? Do you even know what a CEO day is? If not, no worries! My guest today, Cadri Cunningham, and I are going to talk all about them! By the end, I know you’re going to be excited to plan your next, or first, CEO day. This season we’re talking all about stepping into the role of CEO in our businesses. I really want to get it across that we are not only service providers, but also business owners, and we need to treat ourselves as a CEO in our business.
Cadri is a Certified Director of Operations for small business CEOs that are ready to get back their time and love their business by leaving behind workload overwhelm. She is the founder of Simplify with Cadri, a business operations agency that partners with visionaries to provide high-level strategy, business planning, team leadership and operations management so that they can take actionable steps toward their big visions.
We talk about:
- What a CEO’s primary focus and responsibility should be
- How we can balance being in the day to day with being the visionary we need to be in order to be the CEO
- Who the average CEO needs in their business in order to support them
- One thing you can do today to start acting more like the CEO of your business
- Her download for you with 7 simple steps that you can make in your business today in order to step into that CEO role
Visit https://www.tashabooth.com/podcast for more info!
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy