Manage episode 239063254 series 2462085
How does someone get really good at being the CEO of their company? They practice...a lot! Sara Christensen is our guest today and brings with her over 20 years of entrepreneurial experience. There’s such a wealth of information in this episode that I seriously can’t even tell you what the real “nuggets” are, you’ll just have to listen to the whole thing. BUT, some of my favorite takeaways include…
- Deciding the vision for your business in order to figure out how you show up.
- Making a choice between having a big ego and growing a business.
- Getting comfortable with things being messy sometimes.
- Your most important business asset (hint: it’s not great marketing)
- Why Sara tells her team to “rush to make the mistakes”.
- Moving from an Employee to CEO mindset
- How changing your language changes your mindset and moves you to your goal.
See? Just too much goodness!
Head over to thelaunchguild.com/podcast for more info
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy