Manage episode 244540097 series 2462085
Language is a huge component of finding your ideal clients and repelling the wrong ones. Figuring out the right wording behind what our clients are looking for and mirroring that back to them helps us accomplish that. My guest today, Jacqueline Fisch, writes copy for other business owners and also teaches them to write for themselves. She is here to help us figure out our language.
We talk about:
- What client words even mean and why they’re important
- How client words come into play
- How you can narrow your niche down without feeling like it’s too narrow
- One thing you can do this week to start finding your client words and targeting your ideal client
- Jacqueline’s website copy download and how it can help you with your website copy
Visit thelaunchguild.com/podcast for more info!
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy