Manage episode 243683394 series 2462085
Pricing and packaging your services as a Virtual Support Pro can be one of the toughest things to get right in your business. Are you priced too high? Are you priced too low? Should you price hourly or by scope of work? It’s a crazy long list of questions and it’s hard to nail down an answer because it’s all about doing what’s right for you, your business, and your personal situation. My guest today is Erica Quigley, the owner of Quigley Management Consulting. She is a Business Operations Consultant who helps scale high growth companies to increase their efficiency and profit margins.
We talk about:
- What questions you should be asking yourself as you first start figuring out your pricing and packaging
- What other things, besides client work, you should be looking at when you’re figuring out your pricing and packaging
- How pricing and packaging change as you build and grow a team
- One thing you can do this week to either increase your prices or streamline your packages
- The spreadsheet Erica created to help you figure out how much you should be charging per hour to meet your salary goal
Head over to thelaunchguild.com/podcast for more info!
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy