Manage episode 244984608 series 2462085
When I was up-leveling in my own business, it was difficult to get over the hurdle mindset wise of charging more. We’re talking about high-ticket sales on the show today with my guest, Laura Wright, an Epic Sales Ninja. She serves ambitious, conscious, service-based women who are building something big in their businesses. She believes it starts with yourself and is about impact, what you’re offering, who you’re offering it to, and how you put it out there so that everyone can make a lot of money.
We talk about:
- The mindset side of things and how that needs to shift first
- Why you can’t charge your value, but what to do instead
- What Laura says about hourly vs. charging high flat fees
- Two things to do in your sales process
- Two things you can do this week to get one step further in feeling comfortable with these higher-ticket sales
- All about the free PDF copy of her new eBook
Visit thelaunchguild.com/podcast for more info!
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy