Manage episode 240887387 series 2462085
A few months after starting her business, my guest today realized that she wasn’t just doing virtual assistant tasks for her clients, but was rather moving into the role of an Online Business Manager. Cory Zacker is an OBM that specializes in working with professionals in the therapeutic space. She created The Haven, not only to help people run their businesses but to literally make their lives less stressful and more enjoyable. Cory is here to answer all of our questions, like what the difference is between a VA and OBM and how her clients took the news of her business transition.
We talk about:
- The difference between a VA and OBM
- What the transition looked like for her, her clients, her website, and the different pieces of her business
- Why it’s important to be patient when making a transition
- How she used pep talks to help her through the transition
- What she loves most about being an Online Business Manager
- The one thing she finds the most difficult in her OBM journey
- One thing you can do this week to bridge the gap if you have been thinking about transitioning from a VA to an OBM
Head over to thelaunchguild.com for more info!
For information regarding your data privacy, visit Acast.com/privacy