Manage episode 244683271 series 2391186
Stu Heinecke shares unorthodox approaches to win the attention of strangers.
1) The simple trick to exceeding a 100% response rate
2) Do’s and don’ts for composing your personal messages
3) How to turn executive assistants into allies
Dubbed by the American Marketing Association the “Father of Contact Marketing,” Stu Heinecke is a Wall Street Journal cartoonist, hall of fame-nominated marketer and the bestselling author of How to Get a Meeting with Anyone (2016) and Get the Meeting! (10-2019). Stu is also the founder of Cartoonists.org, a group of WSJ and New Yorker cartoonists who donate their art to help charities raise funds.
- Stu’s book: Get the Meeting!: An Illustrative Contact Marketing Playbook
- Stu’s book: How to Get a Meeting with Anyone: The Untapped Selling Power of Contact Marketing
- Stu’s LinkedIn: Stu Heinecke
- Stu’s editorial cartoon: “Roland! You’re acting like a Democrat!”
- Stu’s website: StuHeinecke.com
- Stu’s podcast: How to Get a Meeting with Anyone
Resources mentioned in the show:
- Study: Koko (gorilla)
- Website: Seamless.AI
- Software: x.ai
- Software: Zoom
- Software: Spiro.ai
- Book: Even Cowgirls Get the Blues: A Novel by Tom Robbins
- Book: Innovators Dilemma: The Revolutionary Book That Will Change the Way You Do Business by Clayton Christensen
Thank you Sponsors!
- ZipRecruiter is the smartest way to hire. Try them for free at ZipRecruiter.com/htba
- Mint Mobile. Cut your wireless bill down to $15 a month at mintmobile.com/awesome
View transcript, show notes, and links at http://AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep503