Manage episode 228151647 series 1313418
Welcome to the Liturgical Lowdown for the month of March! In this episode host, Lisa Cotter will be giving you insights, histories, and ideas on how to celebrate and integrate the liturgical life of the Catholic Church into your life this month.
March’s Devotion: St. Joseph
- S3 Ep16: How-to St. Joseph
- Book: The Month of St. Joseph
- Audio: St. Joseph (Glory Stories)
- Movie: My Catholic Family: St. Joseph
- Activity: Lapbook and Memory Match game
The Pope’s Monthly Intention: Recognition of the Right of Christian Communities: That Christian communities, especially those who are persecuted, feel that they are close to Christ and have their rights respected.
How-to Lent (on resolution making)
CatholicFamilyCrate.com (Use the code to get 20% off your first crate!)
Feasts of Note:
March 3rd – St. Katharine Drexel (Optional Memorial)
- Prayer: Prayer to St. Katharine
- Books: St. Katharine Drexel: Friend of the Oppressed
- Audio Story: St. Katharine Drexel (Glory Stories)
March 7th – Sts. Felicity and Perpetua (Memorial)
More on their story can be found here.
March 8th – John of God (Optional Memorial)
March 9th – Frances of Rome (Optional Memorial)
March 17th – St. Patrick (Optional Memorial in US, Solemnity in Ireland and Australia)
- Prayer: St. Patrick’s Breastplate
- Audio: The Trials of St. Patrick (Augustine Studios)
- Music: Celtic Spring
- Lapbook: Currclick
March 18th – Cyril of Jerusalem (Optional Memorial)
March 19th – St. Joseph (Solemnity)
- Prayer: Altar Blessing
- Book: Song of the Swallows
- Activity: St. Joseph’s Altar (from my old mommy blog)
- Decor: St. Joseph’s Day decorations
March 23th – Turibio de Mogrovejo (Optional Memorial)
March 25th – Annunciation of the Lord (Solemnity)
- Art Appreciation Videos
- Don’t forget to eat waffles!
Connect with us!
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. If you make a purchase via a link, you’ll be helping to support the How-to Catholic Podcast!
110 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 37 mins duration .