Manage episode 202937277 series 2101077
Shawna Clingerman is an artist, and after years as a creative she’s not afraid to say it. In fact, Shawna has spent nearly a decade in the graphic design industry and loves hand hand lettering, illustrations, and playfully watercoloring in her journal any chance she gets. Shanwna’s work can be seen often in the scrapbooking and crafting industry through Illustrated Faith, Becky Higgins, Paperhouse Productions, and more. She lives in the Pacific Northwest with her four sons and husband.
Also in this episode:
- Shawna explains why she feels more successful working on a lot of different projects
- What experiences helped Shwana get started in graphic design
- Shawna explains what digital scrapbooking is
- How much money Shawna made per month when she first started selling her art
- Shawna’s tips on how to fight imposter syndrome
- And more!
Get your free ConvertKit Trial Here: splendidlycurious.com/convertkit