Manage episode 204037924 series 2101077
Laura Kashner is a graphic designer and editor, specializing in publication design. Since launching her freelance business after college, Laura’s sent thousands of pages and over 150 magazines to the press. In 2017, she launched Whitespace Magazine, her own print publication for artists and designers. Laura has two daughters and a husband, and lives in an adorable farm town in Illinois.
Also in this episode:
- Why it’s important to build community with other creative entrepreneurs
- What experience solidified Laura’s passion for publication design
- Laura describes how her interest in simplistic design translates to her home
- How and when to say ‘no’ to client work
- What led Laura to start her print publication, Whitespace Magazine
- And more!
Get your free ConvertKit Trial Here: splendidlycurious.com/convertkit