Manage episode 204777617 series 2101077
What is holding you back creatively? For many of us, we have fears and doubts that inhibit our ability to create. Where do you often feel “stuck,” and are you ready to break the fear cycle? I have great news for you then! My guest on the show today is Kate Swoboda, author of The Courage Habit. Kate uses her deep understanding of human cognition to help us break through some of our deepest fears and cultivate a habit of courageousness. Kate’s book helps you identify the places where fear habitually holds you back, and then gives you strategies you can use to break those habits. The result? A creative life or business that is free from fear and anxiety!Also in this episode:
- How Kate got into the coaching work she does today.
- Can the fear of something that hasn’t happened be overcome?
- Discover the most common fear reactions.
- Learn how to access your body when you experience fear sensations.
- Is there such a thing as healthy fear?
Get your free ConvertKit Trial Here: splendidlycurious.com/convertkit