Manage episode 205322284 series 2101077
There is a little bit of creative genius in all of us, but sometimes we need a little help expressing it. Angelica Suarez loves to sit in the space between the creative and the strategic. Angela is an illustrator, entrepreneur, small business strategist, and a mom to four children. She is on a mission to help anyone (not just creative business owners) tap into their inner creative genius.
Also in this episode:
- How Angelica works with people who are not typically “creative.”
- Creative projects take time!
- Discover Angela’s process with her clients.
- How to teach your clients how to work with you.
- Hand-drawn illustrations are standing out from all of the digital graphics.
- Angela gets creativity from her children.
- Finding a space to do creative projects is essential.
- The motivation behind starting up a Stamping company again.
Get your free ConvertKit Trial Here: splendidlycurious.com/convertkit
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 33 mins duration .