Manage episode 206403831 series 2101077
I’m having a bit of a fangirl moment today because one of my podcast heroes is this week’s guest. Anne Bogel is the Modern Mrs. Darcy and host of the “What Should I Read Next?” Podcast. Anne’s podcast encourages everyone to explore books of all kinds, and that reflects the creative and personable spirit she brings to the conversation. Anne isn’t just a reader. She’s also the author of Reading People, a book all about how to use popular personality frameworks to tackle real-life problems.
More Creativity in This Episode:
- Why words are a creative medium.
- Anne can read without analysis!
- Get some ideas to try everything.
- Anne’s best advice for reading to enhance their creativity.
- Why listening to audiobooks definitely counts.
- How Anne made the switch from reader to writer.
Get your free ConvertKit Trial Here: splendidlycurious.com/convertkit
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 33 mins duration .