Manage episode 199683226 series 2101077
This episode is brought to you by the Free 4 Day Facebook Makeover Workshop. http://splendidlycurious.com/facebookmakeover
Small details can add up to tell a wonderful story, and sometimes that story tells just as much about the past as it does the future. When creatives draw inspiration from history and traditional methods, the result is often stunning. What other craft is so drenched in tradition and storytelling than wedding invitations? I am so thrilled to be sharing stories and reveling in the details with my good friend and guest, Hope Johnson. Hope is the inky hands behind The Little Blue Chair. Hope specializes in custom letterpress wedding invitations that capture a couple's story. For Hope, no detail is too small for her clients.
In this episode:
• Hope describes her dual role as the designer and printer for her business.
• There is a sense of history in everything Hope does—from her 100-year-old letterpress to the paper she uses for printing.
• Creating something unique to each client is like a mini celebration of their new marriage.
• Hope’s path toward printmaking was anything but direct, and yet she hasn't turned back!
• Learn all about the letterpress process.
• Get a glimpse of how Hope works with clients and the genuine love she has for them.
• How to get out of a rut when the due dates hit all at once.
• The impact of family and motherhood on Hope’s creative business.
• Hope’s newest project on the horizon for Brides needing a little extra help in the plan.
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 33 mins duration .