Manage episode 200570448 series 2101077
This episode is sponsored by FB Everything™. To join and get our special creative business bonus, visit fbforcreatives.com.
Trust the process. It’s a beautiful motto to live by, but what does it look like when our creativity is actually process-driven? What happens when different creative arenas combine to open up a whole new world of possibilities? This is exactly what my guest, Chef Silvia Bianco, and I are going to talk about today. Chef Silvia is, of course, a celebrated Italian chef, but she is so much more than that! Silvia infuses creativity in everything she does, from teaching cooking classes to Facebook Live videos about the role of food in spirituality and activism.
In this episode:
- How Silvia has become a “modern-day mystic” as well as a celebrated chef.
- Silvia’s theater background has influenced her cooking classes and career.
- Discover the story behind Silvia’s restaurant.
- Learn all about the process of writing a cookbook.
- How Silvia deals with cooking disasters.
- Cooking taught Silvia to think on her feet.
- Silvia fights burnout in her kitchen.
- Why creativity is important for the world at large.
- Creativity is a light inside a dark world.
29 episodes available. A new episode about every 3 days averaging 33 mins duration .