Manage episode 238133649 series 1037000
If you are a female entrepreneur, and you’re either in, or considering getting into, a partnership or working relationship with your spouse, there are some absolute fundamentals we need to address.
What you'll find in this episode:
1) A marriage operates very differently than a business.
2) You need to have clearly defined roles in the business for each of you.
3) You need to have a clear definition of who does what and who owns what and what decisions each of you make.
4) You have to decide how you will communicate and have a scheduled, dedicated assigned time and a clear agenda; no after-hours discussions.
5) You have to talk about how you’re going to disagree; decide what the process will be.
6) You have to have clear values, a clear vision and a clear manifesto.
7) You have to have a conversation about how you want to be as leaders and managers of this business.
© 2019 Kris Plachy
181 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 23 mins duration .