Manage episode 240624340 series 1037000
Kris talks with Eleanor Beaton, founder of Fierce Feminine Leadership, an organization that helps ambitious women develop the confidence, presence, political savvy and influence they need to smash the glass ceiling.
What you'll find in this episode:
- One of the most important factors for a leader is embarrassability.
- What Eleanor thinks makes a great team. “For me, the thing that threads a team together is this sense of trust in one another.” – Eleanor
- A great team is a group of men and women who also challenge our sense of who we are and cause that to expand. I have found as I brought people into my team, that they have their own zones of genius and that allows me to continue to withdraw from certain areas and focus on a smaller area that has broader impact. – Eleanor
- Eleanor’s vision.
- “I love the men! I coach men! I love the men! But women lead differently.” – Kris Plachy
- “Delegation does give you time… eventually.” – Kris Plachy
- “As soon as you have the right team, everything is exponentially better.” – Kris Plachy
- “To do consistent effort over time, we have to be able to rest and catch our breath through the hard things.” – Eleanor
- “Don’t worry if your body shakes, it’s just weakness leaving your body.” - Kris’ yoga instructor
© 2019 Kris Plachy