Manage episode 231795690 series 1037000
As your business grows, you’ll need to hire people to do some of the things you used to do. The first, and most important, step is to create a job description for the role. Here are some key steps in that process.
What you'll find in this episode:
- First, define the purpose of the job.
- Make a detailed list off all the things you want this position to do, and look for a theme.
- From the details, list your required skills and experience for the position.
- Include your cultural and fit component – “the vibe.”
- Verne Harnish believes we should only hire people who have already experienced success and results.
- Every role in your business should have a description, including yours.
© 2019 Kris Plachy
176 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 23 mins duration .