Manage episode 232342453 series 1037000
When some of the habits we have with our families come into our business, it can lead to problems. If you have people on the team who've been with you a while, listen to this for some quick and simple advice.
What you'll find in this episode:
- Your business is there to make money and serve a purpose. It’s not there to be an employer.
- Your business in not there to suffer and indulge dysfunction. It’s there to get the work done and serve the purpose of the business.
- A business has to have clearly defined, communicated and accountable to, expectations.
- A business has to have accountability to outcomes. When leaders want to treat people like a family, they don’t hold them accountable.
- A business has to factor in how growth affects the team it has now versus the team that was hired before.
© 2019 Kris Plachy
176 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 23 mins duration .