Manage episode 316630881 series 2966691
When it comes to floral design - don't just make it pretty, make it profitable. In 'Pricing for Profits," Joyce Mason-Monheim AIFD, AAF, PFCI, AzMF offers tips on building a strong foundation for your floral business by pricing professionally.
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ rules for numbers, percentages, or price categories. This isn't ‘what to charge,' it’s how to ‘calculate’ what 'you need to charge’ for the success of your business.
- Fixed price or Calculated price structures for pricing your designs.
- How to calculate Markups, Yearly costs, and Cost of Goods Sold
- Ways to estimate the price of future weddings despite rising costs.
- Menu designs to save money on how you buy and sell your products.
- Calculate the number of flowers needed for large event designs.
Using these practical tips, you create the pricing flexibility that works best for creating profits in your floral business.