Manage episode 265131215 series 2715087
Understanding this subject can significantly impact your longevity and overall health.
In today's episode, Zane welcomes back Dr. Aaron Wenzel. They have a deep dive conversation on the topic of Cholesterol. You'll hear hard facts and sciences to help you understand the truth behind this important topic.
- Understanding Your Cholesterol Health: Risk Factors, Essential Numbers and What Your Doctor May Be Missing
- The Truth About Cholesterol: 3 Important Tests You Probably Aren't Getting
- The Truth About Cholesterol: Dietary Cholesterol
- The Truth About Cholesterol: Lipid Transport
- The Truth About Cholesterol: What To Measure
- The Truth About Cholesterol: Putting It All Together
Quick Episode Summary:
- Welcome back Dr. Aaron Wenzel
- The under-education heart disease
- How cholesterol regattas to heart disease
- Where does cholesterol; come from?
- Understanding LDL and HDL
- How to know your risk for heart disease
- What changes your partial numbers
- The biggest take-home point from today
- Understanding what causes heart attack and stroke
- The importance of normalized blood sugar
- Modifiable and nonmodifiable risk factors
- You can’t out run your mouth
- Aligning with the right medical provider