Manage episode 265131213 series 2715087
When trying to live a healthier lifestyle most people only focus on diet and exercise.
While these things are important for overall health, we can't overlook the importance of sleep.
In this episode, Zane Griggs shares how sleep affects your hormones, metabolism, brain, and more.
Quick Episode Summary:
- How much sleep do you need?
- How your brain organizes memories
- How lack of sleep affects the body
- Why you crave more feed when you’re tired
- What you can do to improve sleep
- How alcohol affects your sleep
- The effects of blue lights
- The ideal temperature for sleeping