Manage episode 267742874 series 2715087
Sarah has lost 100lbs 3x. Twice as a teenager, and the last time after her daughter was born, diagnosed with Autism.
In an attempt to relieve stress, Sarah turned to yoga. This led her to try a vegan diet, hoped it would help her keep weight off.
She kept off the weight, but within a year she found herself with cavities, joint pain/problems, digestion issues, and tired all the time. Her Yoga teacher approached her about adjusting her diet because of her health.
That's when she started an all meat lifestyle.
Connect with Zane:
Quick Episode Summary:
- The transition from plant-based to meat-based diets
- Ate meat and felt better right away
- Health issues of the vegan diet
- Inflammation/injury/digestive issues linked to vegan diets
- The advantages of a carnivore diet
- The sympathetic state and managing this stress
- Diet is only one of many variables affecting your health/weight
- Reversing diabetes on the carnivore diet
- Outro/ links to resources