Manage episode 269767645 series 2715087
After Megan's struggle with metabolic disease, she knew there had to be a better option.
She found a Fasting Method program that changer her, and many other people's lives. This program was found in the book "Life In The Fasting Lane" co-written with Dr. Jason Fung and a patient of the Fasting Method, Eve Mayer.
The book is helping patients in Canada and the US reverse type 2 diabetes.
Learn more during this insightful conversation with Zane Griggs and Megan Ramos.
Connect with Zane:
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY:
- The fasting method
- Utilizing fasting to reduce insulin levels
- What are the therapeutic levels of fasting?
- Fatty liver disease and boy composition
- Skinny fat to fat-fat
- Fasting bringing back control of your health
- Reversing diabetes with fasting
- Most of us are overnourished and body fat is fuel reserve
- Let the liver do its job
- Fasting overall brings favorable outcomes for the body and a better metabolic rate
- Low calorie and low carb produce very different results
- Maintenance mode
- Reversing diabetes is not impossible