Manage episode 274765127 series 2715087
In today's episode, Zane interviews world-renowned singer and celebrity client, Vince Neil.
Vince has been the lead singer for Motley Crue for the past 40 years.
In this episode, Zane and Vince talk about Motley Crue has created generational fans, how 2021 is set up to be the highest-grossing year for the music industry, and how Implementing intermittent fasting and a low carb diet is preparing Vince and others to have the best tour of their career.
Seven Big Takeaways From This Episode:
- Getting ready for the Motley Crue 2021 Stadium Tour with co-headliner Def Leppard, Poison and Joan Jett & The Black Hearts Implementing intermittent fasting and a low carb diet
- 2021 tour marks 40 years since the band formed in 1981
- What it was like starting out with Motley Crue 40 years ago
- The 2021 tour has the potential to be the largest grossing tour in music history
- "The Dirt" movie brings in a new generation of fans
- Vince's businesses: "Player's Locker", "Tatuado", coming Mescal "Pollo Caliente"
- Living full time in Nashville. The "Nashville 400" Indy car race.
Connect with Zane:
Ready to lose weight for good? Check out my Metabolic Makeover program at the link below! https://zane-griggs-fitness.mykajabi.com/pl/213309
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- Introducing Vince Neil
- A brief history of Motley Crew and Vince Neil
- The motivation behind Motley Crew
- The self-produced album “To fast for love”
- Motley Crew’s up and coming tour
- Making people feel young again
- How Motley crew has been impactful for generations
- Vince Neil the entrepreneur
- Vince's little known hobby