32. Part 1: Deuterium - What it is and why we want to reduce the amount we have in our body with Dr. Joel Gould
Manage episode 274765126 series 2715087
Dr. Gould has been treating obstructive sleep apnea in Manhattan Beach for several years before he was diagnosed with sleep apnea in 2015 himself.
His research into the underlying cause of this strange new disease led him to create his new “Sleep Restoration Program” designed to change the public’s perception of the ever-growing epidemic of insomnia and sleep apnea.
His upcoming book “The Modern Epidemic” describes a new organic health paradigm regarding treating autoimmune disease and chronic illness organically without pharmaceutical medications.
The program focuses on sleep as an anti-aging, and natural regeneration. His ultimate goal is to transform the world of insomnia, snoring and sleep apnea with his unique sleep restoration program. Dr. Gould strongly feels that sleep disorders are both reversible and preventable, which opposes what is commonly accepted in medicine.
Join us next time for part two!
Part 2: Treating sleep disorders, including sleep apnea naturally, the role of Vitamin D and the importance of Vitamin K2
- Instagram: @modern_hunter_gatherers
- YouTube: youtube.com/channel/UCjUA8Xy6YZCjXBct27uVDYQ
Connect with Zane:
Ready to lose weight for good? Check out my Metabolic Makeover program at the link below! https://zane-griggs-fitness.mykajabi.com/pl/213309
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- Meet Dr. Joel
- Why Joel uses cartoons to explain his methods
- What does dying my natural causes really mean
- There is no “magic pill”
- Joel’s experience with fasting
- How Joel got into deuterium
- How sugar affects deuterium
- Seed oils are bad all around
- Understanding your DNA
- What is the electron transport train?
- Hear more on part two!