Manage episode 276949780 series 2715087
Dr. Sandra Scheinbaum is Co-founder and CEO of the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy (FMCA)
Dr. Scheinbaum holds a PhD in clinical psychology. She specialized in positive psychology, cognitive behavioral therapy and mind-body medicine. She also served as a teacher and the director of a clinic for treating Attention Deficit Disorders.
- What is Functional Medicine and how is it different than traditional healthcare?
- What does a Functional Medicine Coach do?
- The health coach industry became more popular during the pandemic.
- Online education for an online business.
- Starting the coaching academy at age 65.
- The general philosophy of the curriculum
Connect with Zane:
Ready to lose weight for good? Check out my Metabolic Makeover program at the link below! https://zane-griggs-fitness.mykajabi.com/pl/213309
QUICK EPISODE SUMMARY
- Introducing Sandra Scheinbaum
- What is functional medicine? (The medicine of why)
- Dr. Scheinbaum’s functional medicine coaching
- The importance of community in health care
- Who becomes functional medical coach?
- What inspired Dr. Scheinbaum to transition from psychology to health coaching?
- Dr. Scheinbaum and spearheading functional medicine and education
- Applying mind/ body medicine and positive psychology to functional medicine
- Dr. Scheinbaum’s approach to nutrition
- Visionaries need integrators
- How to contact Sandra Scheinbaum